The HR Exchange is in its 4th year now! Brought to you by niche employment law specialists. Bhayani HR & Employment Law and employee benefits specialists Finch, this network offers you the opportunity to gain valuable advice and information from employment HR professionals in a relaxed round table format as well as a chance to share experiences with your peers in various industry sectors.
Bhayani HR Employment Law specialises in all areas of employment law and HR services and is particularly focused on providing creative legal solutions that not only tells you what the law says but show you how to apply it to get the most favourable outcome, whatever your industry sector or size.
The award winning firm is one of the UK’s only niche firms offering a one stop service from HR to Employment Law. Our employment experts are exceptionally commercially aware, with a reputation for tackling the most complex of issues as well as offering cost effective packages to assist employers, including Watertight HR & Legal fixed fee plan.
At Finch, we specialise in providing solutions for HR professionals in order for them to design implement and manage their Employee Benefit programmes.
We support clients through the review and benchmarking of their existing, or proposed programmes, against peers and competitors in their sector. Our solutions are tailored to be reflective of both budgetary and legislative requirements. We also appreciate the importance of helping our clients to communicate the value of these benefits to their employees.
Finch is able to provide help support and strategic advice across the whole spectrum of Employee Benefits. We have particular expertise in company Pensions, Healthcare, Group assurances and Employee Communications.
For more information call Robert Smith on 0114 303 3335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme of events 2017
The events will take place 12:00- 2:00pm, admission is free and includes lunch. Booking is essential. Priority will be given to Bhayani Law clients- numbers are limited. All sessions are taking place at AMP Technology Centre, Advanced manufacturing Park, Brunel Way, Rotherham, S60 5WG.
|14th February||Reward and motive your staff
Employee Benefits offer a way to motivate employees and contribute towards improving engagement and retention.
· Are salary sacrifice schemes now abolished?
· What employee benefits are available, affordable and practical?
· Are there any employment law implications around offering rewards?
|Employment Law Update 2017
Get to grips with recent and forthcoming employment law changes.
· How has Brexit affected us so far?
· What’s new?
· What change are likely in the future and how will they affect HR?
· What does the future of employee benefits look like?
|Employee Appraisals and Performance
· Are annual appraisals worth doing?
· Should they be conducted more frequently?
· What makes an effective appraisal system?
· What should we do about performance management is the appraisal identifies concerns?
· How can an employee benefits package help your business succeed?
|29th November||Mental health and sickness absence
· why is it such a huge problem?
· What can we do to improve employee wellbeing?
· What help is there for employers and employees?
· Can we discipline or dismiss an employee on sickness grounds?
· What is the true value of private healthcare, cash plans and income protection policies?
If you would like to book, please call 0114 303 2300 or email email@example.com.