When you run a business, you want to make sure you are getting the best from your employees.
Employing people is essential for the growth of any business, but with it comes legal responsibilities, pitfalls and challenges – no matter what sector you are in.
Why Choose Us?
Bhayani Law is a niche firm and this allows us greater expertise in employment law matters.
Our unique one stop shop includes a full range of HR services as well as legal expertise. We work with our clients to help prevent employment disputes happening in the first place and show you how to get the best out of your employees, as well as dealing with disputes. You will find a seamless and consistent approach across the whole process of HR and legal advice.
We always consider the outcomes our clients want and shape our advice to help them to achieve that. We do NOT give textbook legal answers or sit on the fence. Instead we give commercial and workable recommendations.
We regularly give training to HR and line managers so they can improve their knowledge and learn to prevent problems. The training is by way of our HR forums, workshops and video training.
As we are a niche, independent law firm with lower overheads, we can offer solutions which are flexible and cost effective to suit your needs.
Types of Issues we deal with
- Employment tribunal claims
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Sickness absence
- Business Transfers and TUPE
- Contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Changing contract terms
- Directors service agreements
- Redundancy and reorganisation
- Settlement agreements
- Migrant workers
- Non-Compete and confidentiality
- Contractors and Self-employed consultants
Who we work with
We work with some great clients, large and small, across a variety of sectors. To see some of our client reviews click here >>
How can we work with you?
- Our Watertight HR & Legal fixed fee retainer is an option which may be right for you. See here for more information and to generate a quote >>
- Our Employment Law Risk Check includes an audit which identifies risk areas and how to minimise them. The cost is fixed at £400 plus vat and must be booked in advance.
- Get help on a specific issue – You can contact us to discuss any issue in confidence and we will give you an idea of the cost of the advice and guide you through the minefield of employment legislation.