We would like to remind you that our next HR Exchange meeting is on Wednesday 13 May 12-2pm at the Mercure Sheffield Parkway and 17 June at Mallard House, Doncaster. For the full programme click here.
We will look at:
- What is employee engagement?
- What makes an employee engaged?
- Practical exercises to test engagement and generate ideas
- Hear from an expert employee benefits advisor on creative and cost free ways to engage your employees
- The legal implications – what might an employee do if they are disengaged?
We also have our Charity Mock Employment Tribunal event on 2 July 2015 (£15 donation).
The HR Exchange is presented by leading recruitment consultants, Brewster Pratap, and niche employment law specialists, Bhayani HR & Employment Law. The network offers you the opportunity to gain valuable advice and information from experts in a relaxed round table format, as well as a chance to share experiences with your peers in various industry sectors.
To book contact us on 0114 3032300 or email@example.com or 0114 3990590 or firstname.lastname@example.org