Subject area: HR practice
Speakers confirmed so far for 2015:
- David Clutterbuck – Time to focus coaching on the team (workshop and after dinner speaker)
- Ryan Cheyne – People Director- Pets at Home –Colleague engagement drives customer engagement
- Julie Drybrough – Founder – fuchia blue ltd – The power of workplace conversations
- Perry Timms – Founder & Director – PTHR – Social media: the next dimension
- Bill Adams – Regional Secretary – Yorkshire & Humber TUC
- Nigel Risner – Author, TV presenter & Public Speaker –How to bring out the best in everyone
- Stephanie Davies – Founder & CEO – Laughology
- Sukhvinder Pabial – Head of OD – One Housing Group –The practice of positive psychology
- Peter Cheese – CEO CIPD
- Ian Pettigrew – Coach – Kingfisher Coaching – Building and sustaining personal resilience
- Sally Roberts – Mindfulness Instructor – Northern Centre for Mindfulness & Compassion – Mindfulness in the workplace
- Krystyna Gadd – Founder – How to Accelerate Learning –How to create L&D programmes that drive employee engagement
- Shirley Gaston – Head of UK Distribution – Metalog
- Jo North – Managing Director – The Big Bang Partnership Ltd
- Dean Horsman – Senior lecturer – Leeds Beckett University
- Clive Wilson – Director – Primeast
- Mairi Probin – Director – Mairi Probin Employee Engagement
“Creating an amazing workplace… through well-being and engagement: improving performance and the bottom line”
We have called this year’s Northern Area Partnership Conference‘creating an amazing workplace’. Amazing is a big word and is ambitious, but why shouldn’t work be amazing? We are always hearing about how vast swathes of the workforce are disengaged with their job, their line manager, their company. Let’s make stuff more amazing instead.
Work – we spend a lot of time there. We spend a lot of time getting qualified to do that thing it is we want to do. For many of us, work is a key part of who we are. We ask our children ‘what do you want to be when you grow up’? Our early play is dressing up as firemen and nurses and police folk. When we meet new people, one of our first questions is often ‘so what do you do?’
Work is a big part of our lives. So naturally, we want it to be as good as it can be.
Amazing is what we are going to be thinking and talking about plenty in June, at the 2015 NAP conference. We will hear from HR practitioners who have created amazing workplaces where they work. There will be speakers and seminars and discussions about how you can do the same at your place.
We will have an exhibition stand at this event so come and visit us!