Unique opportunity to join our innovative and growing niche law firm.
Bhayani HR & Employment Law is an SRA regulated law firm, but with a difference. We are one of only a handful of UK firms specialising in full-service employment law and HR solutions. We are commercially astute, cost-effective and expert at what we do. The firm was established 2 years ago and has succeeded in creating a strong brand and an enviable reputation in this field.
Based in Sheffield city centre, and led by leading employment law solicitor, Jay Bhayani, the firm has big ambitions to become the go to place for individuals, SMEs and charities in the Yorkshire region, and beyond.
- Develop and implement strategy for the growth of the firms outsourced HR consultancy services;
- Have experience of delivering generalist HR advice;
- Be prepared to take on specific HR projects within the firm and outside of it.
- Be able to communicate in a professional and personable way.
- Be able or willing to deliver training and presentations.
- Support the firm’s business development initiatives.
- Advise in line with UK employment law.
The successful candidate will have:
- Salary and benefits dependent on experience (Guideline salary 19 – £28,000 full-time equivalent).
- The ability to work flexibly and creatively.
- Autonomy and wide ranging experience across different businesses.
- Opportunity to be part of a driven but supportive and friendly team and to develop and grow within this exciting environment.
If you are interested send an email to email@example.com or call us on 0114 303 2300.