Most of the time business run smoothly, and even when minor issues arise, it is usually possible to resolve them yourself. However, on occasion, you might find yourself involved in a more substantial dispute, or threatened with legal proceedings. This can leave you feeling out of your depth and at risk; it might threaten the financial security of your company and can take away valuable time that you would otherwise spend running your business.
Whether the dispute relates to your customers or suppliers, a competing business, an unsatisfactory professional service, your landlord, tenant or neighbours, or co-directors or shareholders, we can provide you with practical and prompt advice.
Our advice is directed at getting your dispute resolved as quickly and commercially as possible, with the aim of allowing you to get back to running your business. Whilst we will always robustly and reliably deal with bringing or defending any court proceedings, we will also run through other options so that you are fully informed about the costs and the risks involved. Our advice will always include alternative options for resolving your dispute.
We can help with:
- Enforcement of employee post-termination restrictive covenants
- Contract disputes about goods/services/defective work
- Negligence claims
- Company and shareholder Disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Commercial property disputes:
- Disputed lease renewals
- Nuisance claims
- Rights of Way/Trespass
- Lease disputes
- Break clause disputes
- Consent for alterations disputes
- Residential possessions for landlords
- Debt recovery/enforcement of judgments
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution