Who do we work with?
If you run a business there are times when you will need legal help.
Our clients range from start-ups, small businesses and charities to global PLCs.
We can advise you regardless of your location, and remember, if you are a London/City-based business, our lower rates and personal service might be just what you are looking for.
Our approach is about listening carefully to clients, understanding what they want to achieve, exploring all options and risks with them, and helping them to get a practical and cost-effective outcome.
Business life cycle Corporate level matters:
- Shareholder, Directors and Investor Agreements
- Share Options
- Joint venture arrangements – set up, agreements, trading arrangements with third parties, compliance (see below)
- Partnership agreements
- LLP agreements
- Other company secretarial matters out of the norm
- Inter-company agreements
Later in the business journey:
- Branding and website set up- covering the legal aspects
- Employee share schemes set up / share options
- Issuing more shares
- Share transfers / Share buy backs
- Company secretarial assistance as relevant to instructions
- Asset sales/purchases and Share sales/purchases
Dealing with Third Parties Customers:
- Terms and conditions for goods and services
- Framework agreements
- Website T&C including T&C for e-commerce
- T&C of purchase
- Due diligence projects
- GDPR and Data Protection – audits, documents, notices, policies, training
- Criminal Finance Act (anti-tax facilitation) – risk assessment, policy, training
- Website audits
- Intellectual property: trademarks, patents – general help and assignment / licensing
- Agency / Distribution / Introduction agreements
- Review and negotiation of any other commercial documents/contracts
For Employment Law for business and charities, you can find out more here