Book Now- CHARITY HUB – 27th April 2017 8am
Please Note: We have moved the event next door to the Creative Lounge, The Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX
As part of our plan for 2017 we are going to make a few exciting changes and introduce the option for you to spend 20mins with each of our experts to discuss any issues that are unique to your organisation and gain some useful advice. Charity Hub sessions will take place during the morning of the event and are FREE to guests.
Programme 27 April 2017
- 8:00 am– Networking and Breakfast.
- 8:30 am– Introduction to the Charity Hub 2017 – Jay Bhayani.
- 8:40 am– Guest Speaker 1 – Steve Buckley from Sheffield Social Enterprise Exchange – Discussing business support and grant funding available to charities and social enterprises.
- 9:00 am– Guest Speaker 2 – Bev Cross (formally of VAS) “Tales of the Expected”. An insightful talk and sharing of valuable experiences from over 20 years as a Charity Law Solicitor in the region.
- 9:20 am– Charity Raffle and close.
- 9:30 am to 10:30 am – Networking and expert one to one sessions (bookable in advance or on arrival subject to availability).
Experts sessions available to book on the 27 April include:
- Bev Cross and Helen Evans – Consultant Charity Law Solicitors – Available to discuss legal and governance issues.
- Jay Bhayani – Bhayani HR & Employment Law – Advice relating to contracts, policies, employee sickness and performance.
- Kevin Elliot – Yorkshire Bank – Employee banking advice, including personal mortgages and bank accounts for wages.
- Tina Winterburn – AJG Insurance – Insurance advice for your organisation, events, employees and volunteers.
- Rachel Fletcher – FCS Associates – Grant funding opportunities and bid writing assistance.
- Heather Anson – Digital Law UK – Advice relating to data protection and online security.
- Jo Boardman – Planning for Charities- business, action and operational.
To book your free 20 minute session with one or more of our experts please contact [email protected]
Our events are free to attend but we will ask for a £5.00 donation on the day for our charity raffle.
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
6th July 2017, 19th October 2017 and 18th January 2018. Event details including guest speakers to be announced.
We look forward to seeing you at the event! Helen, Jay, Kevin and Tina (The Charity Hub Team)
Venue kindly provided by the Showroom Workstation.
SPECIAL OFFER Free room hire of Conference Rooms 1-3 or Showroom 5 if booking food when quoting “Charity Hub” , valid until 31st March 2018 to book 0114 2210239 [email protected]