Working life can be very tough sometimes. We have many years’ experience of advising people of their employment rights as well as looking at tactical ways of managing a tricky situation. Going through a disciplinary process; being made redundant; being the victim of bullying or discrimination – can all lead to a very stressful time and we are here to help and guide you through this to find the best outcome for you. We advise individuals who work in a variety of different sectors on all aspects of their employment rights.
We can help with:
- What will it cost me take legal advice?
- Settlement agreements
- What are the steps in a disciplinary process?
- How do I file a grievance?
- Can I claim compensation if I have been dismissed?
- Making an unfair dismissal claim
- Making a constructive dismissal claim
- Redundancy advice
- Bullying and harassment
- Maternity leave rights
For business guidance, please see our advice for business page.