When you run a business or charity, you want to make sure you are getting the best from your employees.
Employing people is essential for the growth of any business, but with it comes legal responsibilities, pitfalls and challenges, no matter what sector you are in.
We do NOT give textbook legal answers or sit on the fence. We give commercial, practical and workable recommendations to help you achieve your desired outcome.
Whether you want to exit an employee, take disciplinary action, manage performance or undertake a business restructure, our specialist employment solicitors and HR advisors will guide you through the process.
We can help with:
- Our Costs
- Settlement Agreements
- Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures
- Being taken to an Employment Tribunal?
- Business Transfers, takeovers and TUPE
- Contracts of Employment and Staff Handbooks
- Changing Business Contract Terms
- Directors Service Agreements
- What is discrimination in the workplace?
- Redundancy and Handling Redundancies
- Post Employment Restrictions
- Responding to an incident of gross misconduct
How can we work with you?
Watertight HR & Legal Fixed Fee Package
1. Our Watertight HR & Legal and Health & Safety fixed fee retainer is an option which may be right for you. This is a straightforward, great value plan designed to make relations with your employees as stress-free as possible. See here for more information and to generate a quote
2. Our Employment Law Risk Check includes an audit which identifies risk areas and how to minimise them. The cost is fixed at £400 plus vat and must be booked in advance.
3. Get help on a specific issue – You can contact us to discuss any issue in confidence and we will give you an idea of the cost of the advice and guide you through the minefield of employment legislation.