When you run a business or charity, you want to make sure you are getting the best from your employees.
Employing people is essential for the growth of any business, but with it comes legal responsibilities, pitfalls and challenges, no matter what sector you are in.
We do NOT give textbook legal answers or sit on the fence. We give commercial, practical and workable recommendations to help you achieve your desired outcome.
Whether you want to exit an employee, take disciplinary action, manage performance or undertake a business restructure, our specialist employment solicitors and HR advisors will guide you through the process.
We can help with:
- Our Business Charges
- Being taken to an Employment Tribunal?
- Business Transfers, takeovers and TUPE
- Contracts of Employment and Staff Handbooks
- Changing Business Contract Terms
- Directors Service Agreements
- Disciplinary & Grievance Procedures
- What is discrimination in the workplace?
- Redundancy and Handling Redundancies
- Settlement Agreements
- Migrant Workers
- Restrictive Covenants
- Responding to an incident of gross misconduct
How can we work with you?
1. Our Watertight HR & Legal fixed fee retainer is an option which may be right for you. This is a straightforward, great value plan designed to make relations with your employees as stress free as possible. See here for more information and to generate a quote
2. Our Employment Law Risk Check includes an audit which identifies risk areas and how to minimise them. The cost is fixed at £400 plus vat and must be booked in advance.
3. Get help on a specific issue – You can contact us to discuss any issue in confidence and we will give you an idea of the cost of the advice and guide you through the minefield of employment legislation.
To obtain a no obligation quote or for a confidential chat please call 0114 303 2300 or 0203 329 0280 or email [email protected]