Looking for a new opportunity?
Bhayani HR & Employment Law is an SRA regulated niche law firm looking to expand our team of employment lawyers.
We can offer you an environment with a better work-life balance, a supportive and strong team and an exciting opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of our unique law firm.
You must be:
- An experienced employment law advisor
- Driven and self-disciplined
- Able to work with autonomy and as part of a team
- Keen to offer practical and workable solutions to meet our clients’ desired outcomes
- Happy to take part in networking and business development activities
- Able to visit clients in Leeds, Sheffield
Why work with us?
Our niche employment law firm was established in 2014 and offers specialist advice to individuals, businesses and charities on employment law issues. Our unique offering of HR advice sitting side by side with our legal advisors means that clients get a seamless, holistic approach to their HR and employment law needs. You will have the benefit of working alongside ambitious, entrepreneurial lawyers and HR advisors and will be part of our exciting and progressive firm.
This vacancy arises out of our expansion plans and growth in client numbers. Our headquarters are in Sheffield and you will be able to work remotely as well as from our office in Sheffield and Leeds.