Do you crave autonomy and flexibility to serve your clients in a way which suits them, and you?
Bhayani HR & Employment Law is an SRA regulated niche law firm looking to expand our team of employment lawyers across the UK.
We can offer you an environment with a better work life balance and a generous fee share package. If you are a lawyer with a client following or the ability to develop your caseload, this is a fantastic opportunity to build your practice alongside an already established, award winning and successful firm.
You must be:
- Driven and self-disciplined
- Keen to offer practical and cost-effective solutions to meet our clients’ needs
- Have a client following (in the short or longer term)
- Have a clean working record
- Be prepared to attend monthly meetings with other team members (may be done by video conference)
Why work with us?
Jay Bhayani established the firm in 2014 after spending over 20 years working as an employment solicitor in private practice. Jay has established an impressive reputation as a lawyer with drive, ambition and a desire to do the very best for her clients. You will have the benefit of working alongside ambitious, entrepreneurial lawyers and HR advisors and will be part of our exciting and unique Legal and HR firm.