The investigation is one of the most critical steps in work place problem resolution, whether it be performance, conduct or employee dissatisfaction. A good investigation can save you time and ensure the integrity of your formal procedures. Our interactive workshop will take you through:
1. Planning for your investigation (understanding the remit and objective)
2. Appointing your investigator
3. Taking statements and management of witnesses
4. Writing your investigation report
5. Common pitfalls
6. Useful tools and templates
For more details see here.