Option 1 -Watertight HR fixed fee plan.
As a client of Bhayani HR & Employment Law, you’ll find we always start discussions with a simple question ‘What outcome do you need for your Business?’ Then we use all our experience and expertise to guide you safely through the employment law maze, to deliver the result you want. And to make things even simpler we’ve developed Watertight, a straightforward, great value plan designed to make relations with your employees as stress free as possible.
A Watertight HR plan gives you total peace of mind, and the reassurance that comes from having an unbeatable team of employment experts in your corner. Watertight HR frees you up to get on with running your Business, safe in the knowledge that all the following are covered:
- Compliance. Tailored contracts of employment/staff handbooks and letters
- Unlimited advice. Your own Bhayani Law specialist, always there, always in your corner
- Insurance protection. Ability to defend yourself against any claim
- No unexpected bills. A fixed monthly fee for ease of budgeting
So for an informal chat with one of our experts, give us a call on 0114 3032300 or 07795 673175 or for a quick quote complete these details
Option 2- pay as you go HR Services
- Help you to put in place and conduct a recruitment process to find the best candidate for the job
- Carry out investigations for disciplinary matters or grievances
- Conduct and Chair disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Help you manage an employee who is underperforming
- Deal with employees who are on sick leave
- Draft employment contracts, staff handbooks and policies
- Advise you of what you have to do with employees if you are buying or selling a business or changing service provision under the TUPE regulations
- Give you more time by parachuting in one of our experienced HR Associates into your organisation or adding extra capacity to your HR team when you need it
- Put in place a Change Management Programme
- Improve employee engagement working with your employees
- Plan and run a business restructure or redundancy process
- Support you with workforce planning for shared parental leave, retirement and succession planning.
- Evaluate how you reward your employees
- Train your managers/staff/trustees
Our experienced HR Associates are CIPD trained and have worked in a variety of sectors. Our aim is to get to know you and your organisation so that we can advise on best practice and the best solution for your organisation.
If you would like to learn more, we also have a range of HR training services available.