Working life can be very tough sometimes. We have many years’ experience of advising people of their employment rights as well as looking at tactical ways of managing a tricky situation. Going through a disciplinary process; being made redundant; being the victim of bullying or discrimination – can all lead to a very stressful time.
We are here to help and guide you through this to find the best outcome for you. We advise individuals who work in a variety of different sectors on all aspects of their employment rights.
We can help with:
- What will it cost me to take legal advice?
- Settlement Agreements
- What are the steps in a disciplinary process?
- What is a grievance at work?
- Can I claim compensation if I have been dismissed by my employer?
- Unfair Dismissal Advice for Employees
- What is Constructive Dismissal?
- What is discrimination in the workplace?
- What is Bullying and Harassment at work?
- Whistleblowing in the Workplace
- Maternity Rights
- Post Employment Restrictions
- What rights do I have in a Redundancy situation?
For business guidance, please see our advice for business page.